As part of our commitment to education, Cloverland awards a $1,500 Power of Excellence scholarships to a graduating high school senior in each District A, B and C.
Eligibility for the scholarship applicants include:
- A graduating high school senior with a minimum 2.75 grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale.
- The parent or legal guardian must be a Cloverland Electric member with an active service account.
- The student must be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time student for the fall 2020 term at a college, university or trade school.
Information for the 2021 scholarship will be posted in January 2021. Meantime, we welcome you to learn about our Cloverland Cares scholarship opportunity.
The 2020 Power of Excellence Scholarship award recipients are:
- District A: Sierra Burton
- District B: Nicky Kucharczyk
- District C: Carlee Corinth
Past Power of Excellence Scholarship Winners
|Katelyn Arnold||Manistique Area Schools||2019|
|Victoria Vining||Sault Area High School||2019|
|Hayley Malaska||Rudyard High School||2019|
|Taylor Opolka||Pickford High School||2018|
|Valeta Gage||Sault Ste. Marie||2018|
|Andrea McLean||Sault Ste. Marie||2017|
|Taylor Kalchik||Sault Ste. Marie||2016|
|Chase Meehan||Sault Ste. Marie||2015|
|Joseph Platz||Stoney Creek||2015|
|Michael James||Sault Ste. Marie||2014|