As part of our commitment to education, Cloverland will award a $1,500 Power of Excellence scholarships to a graduating high school senior in each District A, B and C.
Eligibility for the scholarship applicants include:
- A graduating high school senior with a minimum 2.75 grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale.
- The parent or legal guardian must be a Cloverland Electric member with an active service account.
- The student must be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time student for the fall 2020 term at a college, university or trade school.
Click here for the 2020 scholarship application. Please note the deadline is March 6, 2020.
The 2020 Power of Excellence Scholarship award recipients are:
- District A: Sierra Burton
- District B: Nicky Kucharczyk
- District C: Carlee Corinth
Past Power of Excellence Scholarship Winners
|Katelyn Arnold||Manistique Area Schools||2019|
|Victoria Vining||Sault Area High School||2019|
|Hayley Malaska||Rudyard High School||2019|
|Taylor Opolka||Pickford High School||2018|
|Valeta Gage||Sault Ste. Marie||2018|
|Andrea McLean||Sault Ste. Marie||2017|
|Taylor Kalchik||Sault Ste. Marie||2016|
|Chase Meehan||Sault Ste. Marie||2015|
|Joseph Platz||Stoney Creek||2015|
|Michael James||Sault Ste. Marie||2014|