Reduce your mailbox clutter by eliminating your paper bill and start receiving your billing statements exclusively by email. Paperless billing is a free, optional billing service for members who prefer to pay their bills online. Making the switch is as easy as three clicks.
To eliminate your paper bill, start by selecting the “Stop/ Start Print Bill” option on e-bill navigation menu when accessing your e-bill Account. The “Receive Printed Statements” page will appear with a brief explanation about this service. Uncheck the “Send me a statement by mail” option and choose “Update.” Cloverland members who choose paperless billing will be notified by email each month when their bill is ready to view and pay online through a secure website.
By choosing this option, you save money and the environment, too, because it reduces printing and mailing expenses, which helps keep electric rates stable and affordable. Here are more tips for using this service:
- Use an email account that you check frequently.
- Adjust email spam filtering and junk mail features to ensure bill statements are delivered to your email without delay.
- Update your e-bill account immediately if you change your email address.
- Make sure you read and understand the paperless agreement.
- You can always switch back to a mailed bill using the “Stop/Start Print Bill” option on the e-bill menu at any time.